Sunday, January 30, 2011

Fw: [Y-Indology] Tamil Palm Leaf Manuscripts

 
----- Original Message -----
From: xputer
Sent: Friday, January 21, 2011 12:52 AM
Subject: [Y-Indology] Tamil Palm Leaf Manuscripts

 

Hi,

I have the following manuscript that I would like help in translating/identifying if possible. It is quite small with only 5 leaves (don't know if it is complete though). Any help in determining its age, content, author, etc would be appreciated. I uploaded the images here:

http://rapidshare.com/files/443614641/Tamil_Manuscript_Images.zip

Unfortunately, the leaves are out-of-order (that is the way I got them) and I don't know whether the leaf pages are the top or the bottom...

Thanks,

Ram

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
    .

    __,_._,___

    No comments:

    Post a Comment